Product Support / Warranty
Find answers to the most common questions about Battle Armor and our Featured Partners below. If you have any other questions, please Contact Us and we will assist you in any way we can.
Battle Armor products, customer service and quality are among the best in the industry. Learn More About Battle Armor Designs.
Battle Armor will send you a tracking number to the email provided at checkout once your order has been processed. If you created an account on checkout, you can also login to your account and view the Order History section.
Yes, we offer a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Under this agreement, Battle Armor warranties all parts of its manufactured products to be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of TWO YEARs from the date of purchase. This limited warranty covers the cost, replacement, or repair of the product only. Repair or Replacement of product is at Battle Armor's discretion.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Installation, Labor, Freight, or Damage caused by collision.
- Defects or damage caused by normal wear, paint chipping from impact, accidents, improper maintenance, improper use or abuse of the product, alterations, or failure to follow the instruction contained in the Owner’s Manual.
- This limited warranty does not cover any consequential damages, including but not limited to the expense of being without the vehicle during repair, replacement, or evaluation period. This limited warranty is void in the event of improper installation.
- Alterations or modifications that change the intended use of the product or affects the product’s performance, operation, safety, or durability, or causes the product to fail to comply with any applicable laws.
- BATTLE ARMOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES AND/OR EXPENSES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT.
BATTLE ARMOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THESE PRODUCTS EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THESE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD AS DEFINED IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT. BATTLE ARMOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR IMPROVE THE DESIGN OF THE PRODUCT WITHOUT NOTICE, AND DOES NOT ASSUME OBLIGATION TO UPDATE PREVIOUSLY MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS. BATTLE ARMOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES AND/OR EXPENSES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE.
The product must exhibit reasonable care, maintenance, operation, storage and general upkeep. Should an operational problem or failure occur, the product should not be used. Failure caused by continued use is not covered by warranty. Product should be delivered, at owner's expense within 30 days, as is, to an authorized Battle Armor Dealer for evaluation. Proof of purchase rests solely with the customer.
No, Battle Armor products are state of the art powder coated.